- Disconnect power cord and antenna from the transceiver.
- Remove the top and bottom covers.
- Remove the top screw from each side of the front panel
- Loosen the bottom screw from each side of the front panel
- Carefully rotate the front panel forward to gain access to
the control board(X53-3910-11). This board is mounted vertically against
the body of the transceiver. It is not the board that is mounted in the
front panel assembly.
- Locate and remove resistor R53 from the control board.
- Assemble the transceiver then perform the CPU reset procedure
by holding the A=B button in while turning on the power.
Transmit Range: 1.705-30MHz, 49-54MHz, 142-152MHz, 420-450MHz,